At Live Well Wakefield we can appreciate the impact COVID-19 is currently having on our community and we are still here to support you.
Unfortuately at this time we are unable to offer face to face appointments, but our advisors are still able to offer support via telephone and email.
If you are experiencing difficulties during this time and require information on:
- Support available to access food
- Support available to access medication
- Support available around fuel poverty
- Befriending support to reduce isolation/lonliness
- Government advice updates
Or any other non-medical support during this time, please complete a referral form on this website or if you prefer, please contact us on 01924 255363